|Elise Janae Bauman|
|Birthday||October 23rd 1990|
Elise Bauman is Canadian Actress, best known for her role as the lead character, Laura Hollis in Carmilla. Other notable roles include Bunny in Young Badlands and Mackenzie in Almost Adults.
Bauman is a very private person and not much is known about her life growing up. She was homeschooled for most of her life however attended mainstream High School. She has years of theater experience and a musical background.
Bauman began working professionally in the theatre from an early age. Selected credits include Crystal Aggregate, and Eleemosynary for Lost & Found Theatre Mother Goose for Theatre Athena; Sounding Rituals for the 2007 Open Ears Festival; Mourning Dove, A Christmas Carol, Tales from the Snowy Woods, and Red Lips for Theatre & Company. In 2009, she made the move to New York City to further her studies. There, she attended Circle in the Square Theatre School, where she was cast as Anya in the graduating classes' production of The Cherry Orchard, performed on Circle in the Square Theatre's Broadway Stage. Elise has worked in film and television.
|2014 - 2016||Carmilla||Laura Hollis||Main Role|
|2014||Worst Thing I Ever Did||Fallon||(TV Series)|
|2014||Young Badlands||Bunny||Web Series|
|2015||Face the Music||Amanda||Web Series|
|2015||Almost Adults||Mackenzie||Main Role; Feature Film|
- Elise is on a pescetarian diet. She is also fond of bike safety.
- She has appeared on multiple episodes of Pillow Talk on TheGAYWOMENChannel.
- Originally she auditioned for the role of Carmilla, in the series.
- After filming season one, Elise bought a pair of (faux) leather pants.
- Carmilla was the first role where Elise co-starred with Natasha, but since then they have been casted together in other productions, including Almost Adults and a cameo appearance in the series Slasher.